Monday, September 9, 2013

2013 Explore Seoul - Play - Postscript

Seoul 首爾 - Play 玩樂 - Postscript 後記
Postscript
The best getaway for me is to be some where quiet, slow, and spacious.
The relax that Museum gave is no where can compare to.
The creativity that art pieces revealed is nothing can go beyond.



The best recharge for me is to exercise especially cycling, hiking, and swimming.
I enjoy the speed throughout cycling.
I enjoy the challenge to distance and height throughout hiking.
I enjoy the well round movement throughout swimming.

This trip, I was lucky
to visit 2 museums and inspired by the exhibition of Korean Artist Prize 2013,
to ride on the longest bike trail in seoul,
and to walk up to the Bukchon Hanok Village.
後記
對我來說,最好的度假就是能享受安靜,緩慢,和寬敞的空間。
在博物館內,可以讓我放鬆,其他地方是比下去的。
館內的藝術作品,展示創造力,感染力,同時也極具啟發性。

對我來說,最好的補給品就是騎自行車,遠足和游泳。
我很享受騎自行車所帶來的速度感。
我亦享受遠足要面對的挑戰,距離和高度。
我更享受游泳能運動大部分身體。

這一趟旅行,我很幸運
有機會參觀2個博物館,並參觀2013韓國藝術家獎展覽,
有機會體驗首爾最長的自行車道,
有機會徒步瀏覽北村韓屋村。


No comments:

Post a Comment